Graduate Grading Scale

Office of the Registrar, Office of the Bursar, and Financial Aid

Hawk Central Online

My employer offers tuition reimbursement. How do I set that up with the University?

If your employer provides you with tuition reimbursement then you will need to complete the employer deferrral application which you may click to Download here. This application will need to be completed for each semester you are enrolled and utilizing your employer's tuition reimbursement benefit. The purpose of this application is to request deferment of the due date of your tuition to 30 days after the end of your class(es). This application is for part-time programs only.

  • Application is due according to the due date of the specified semester
  • $35 non-refundable, application fee each semester
  • Payment is due 30 days after the final day of the semester.
  • Proof of employment is required.
  • A late fee will be applied if payment is not made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Deferral Program (please refer to the application for details).

When the course(s) have ended and you have received your grade(s) you will need to request a Tuition Reimbursement Form to give to your employer each semester.

Rating:Rating of 1.5 Stars20 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 16125-108
  • Date Created: 08/07/2012
  • Last Modified Since: 07/17/2017
  • Viewed: 6226
Help Desk and Customer Support Software by Parature