How can I complete my Federal Perkins Loan Exit Interview?

Office of the Registrar, Office of the Bursar, and Financial Aid

Hawk Central Online

Address Change Request Not from SJU Email

Good Morning/Afternoon _______,

Thank you for notifying us of your new permanent address. However, in order to update your student record, we will need you to send this information from your SJU e-mail account. Please keep in mind that if you have your SJU
e-mail forwarded to a personal or business e-mail account, you will need to select your SJU alias to send from when composing an e-mail.

Please feel free to check out our website at for answers to other commonly asked questions in our Knowledge Base. If you have any further questions or need any further assistance just let us know.


Hawk Central

Saint Joseph’s University

Student Records and Financial Services

Phone: 610-660-2000

Fax: 610-660-1019

Like Us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

"This message and any files transmitted with it may contain information that is confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any unauthorized use of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify me and delete this message immediately. Thank you for your compliance with this request."

Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 16125-175
  • Date Created: 11/06/2012
  • Last Modified Since: 11/28/2012
  • Viewed: 4838
Welcome Guest
Help Desk and Customer Support Software by Parature