What is the PHEAA State Grant?

Office of the Registrar, Office of the Bursar, and Financial Aid

Hawk Central Online

Assigning access to information for parents-or changing access already assigned

Please adjust accordingly---

Dear **Student**,

I am sorry for the challenges that you are experiencing. You should be able to go back in and reassign your mother access to your records. At any time you have the ability to make changes to this access. Please try:

  • Logging into MySJU
  • Select "School Services" page
  • Under Administrative Service-select "Student" folder
  • Select Student Record and Payments
  • Select "Parent Access to Information"

This should then allow you to make any necessary additions or adjustments to your mother's information or re-enter anything that has not been saved.

I hope this helps. If you have any other issue or need further assistance please feel free to reach out to Hawk Central.


**Counselor Name**

Rating:Rating of 5 Stars1 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 16125-214
  • Date Created: 11/14/2012
  • Last Modified Since: 03/05/2013
  • Viewed: 2579
Help Desk and Customer Support Software by Parature