What are the annual financial aid requirements for graduate students?

Office of the Registrar, Office of the Bursar, and Financial Aid

Hawk Central Online

PIN for class registration

All Undergraduate Day Students must see your faculty advisor to obtain your required PIN unless you are a HSB Junior or Senior (not including all Management Majors). Please note PINs are unique for both Summer and Fall class registrations. All other students including Graduate, Haub Degree Completion or College of Professional & Liberal Studies student you DO NOT need a PIN.

Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 16125-223
  • Date Created: 11/15/2012
  • Last Modified Since: 07/01/2013
  • Viewed: 1531
Welcome Guest
Help Desk and Customer Support Software by Parature