Log into: www.faaaccess.ed.gov
You will need: Need your FAFSA Log in
1. Once logged in: SELECT ISIR REQUEST
2. Then Fill in the TG#, the Federal School Code and the appropriate aid year and select Next.
3. Then Select Create/Edit ISIR Request
(screen shot)-select Next
4. Then Select Create New ISIR Request
5. Then select First type in the Request Title field: ISIR
Then Select Enter SSN
6. Then enter the SS# and the first two letters of the Last Name and the select SSN Entry Complete
7. Enter Request Title of: ISIR and then select Review request
8. Then REVIEW your selection and confirm that it states 1 SSN Entered
Then select Submit Request Now
9. You will then get the confirmation that:
"Your ISIR Request has been submitted. It will be processed in 1-2 days."