Book vouchers are available to students with excess financial aid on their Tuition Account up until the end of the add/drop period each semester.
- Cards are distributed in increments of $50, $100, $200, $300, $400 and $500 (based on availability).
- Book Voucher Cards are non-refundable.
- Book Voucher Cards can be used in the SJU Bookstore and/or online.
- There is no expiration date. The book voucher card can be used until the balance is $0.
To find out if you have an excess of Financial Aid on your Tuition Account, go to MySJU:
- click on School Services
- click on Administrative Services
- click on Student
- click on Student Records and Payments
- click on Tuition Account Summary by Term
To apply for a Book Voucher:
- If you are on campus, visit Hawk Central in BL 121.
- If you are off campus, you may apply online, using your SJU email, through the Hawk Central portal. You do not have to be an online student to request a book voucher online.
- If you are requesting a book voucher from a non-SJU email, your request will NOT be honored. You must use your SJU email.
When purchasing your books online, using your book voucher, please use the Payment option, “Gift Card”.
Vouchers are a first come, first serve basis.