To View Your Transcript Online:
Log into The Nest
- Select Classes & Registration
- Select the Link to access DegreeWorks
- Click on Process New to refresh course information.
- Select the Unofficial Transcript link to produce an unofficial transcript.
- Right click within the document that opens and select the option to “Convert to Adobe PDF”. This will create a PDF document of your unofficial transcript.
In addition to viewing your unofficial transcript in DegreeWorks, you can view it in The Nest. The unofficial transcript in The Nest allows you to see details (multiple levels, term GPA, etc.) that are not available in the DegreeWorks unofficial transcript.
Login to The Nest and click on the Classes & Registration tab.
Scroll down to the Academic Profile portlet (near the bottom of the screen).
After selecting the current term (or more recent term if a term is not automatically populated), you should see your primary curriculum information for the term. There is a link where you can click on Transcript to view your unofficial transcript.
Click on Submit to view your entire unofficial transcript, or specify the appropriate transcript level (for example, if you just want to view your undergraduate day information).
This version of your transcript provides both term and cumulative credit and GPA information.