Office of Student Records and Financial Services

Hawk Central Online

How can I obtain a copy of my transcript?

Alumni and/or Non-Current Students: Order transcript 24/7 via the National Student Clearinghouse. If you are selecting “other” as a recipient of your transcript, you must print and sign the consent form and fax it to 610-660-1019 to complete your order.

*All outstanding financial obligations to the university must be satisfied before a transcript can be issued.

*Turn-around time for transcripts is 5 business days
*We are not able to send transcripts via fax.

As of June 1, 2014:

Transcript Fee: $10.00

Same Day requests (if submitted by 4 p.m.): $10.00 plus the transcript fee.

Overnight UPS Fee: $25.00 per address, plus the transcript fee.

UPS International delivery: $40.00 plus the transcript fee.

Overnight orders are processed on business days only, and must be received by our office no later than 2:00pm for same-day service.  Please note that a P.O. Box is not an acceptable address for an overnight delivery.

Instructions for Current Students

Log into The Nest

  • Go to the Express Lane on either Registration & Classes or Tuition and Aid Page.
  • Select Order/Track a Transcript
    You may then follow the directions to obtain your official transcript.


To View Your Unofficial Transcript Online

Go to DegreeWorks within  and select transcript and Save as a PDF
Once you have successfully logged onto The Nest


1.  Go to DegreeWorks  and select transcript and Save as a PDF


2. Under Administrative Services select "Student"
Select "Student Records and Payment"
Select "Academic
Transcript" (select default of "all levels")

Rating:Rating of 1 Stars68 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 16125-12
  • Date Created: 6/19/2012
  • Last Modified Since: 11/19/2014
  • Viewed: 15395
Welcome Guest
Help Desk and Customer Support Software by Parature