Office of Student Records and Financial Services

Hawk Central Online

How do I know who my advisor is?

To look up your faculty advisor’s name, log onto MySJU:

  • Select "School Services"
  • Go to Administrative Services, select "Student"
  • Select "Student Records & Payments
  • View student information

You can find email and office location information through the Directory on the SJU website.  The CAS Advising Support Center (BL 122) also maintains contact information for advisors.

Rating:Rating of 0 Stars2 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 16125-130
  • Date Created: 8/17/2012
  • Last Modified Since: 10/15/2013
  • Viewed: 1388
Welcome Guest
Help Desk and Customer Support Software by Parature