Office of the Registrar, Office of the Bursar, and Financial Aid

Hawk Central Online

Where can I find more information regarding Yellow Ribbon, G.I., or V.A. benefits?

For All Yellow Ribbon/GI Bill/VA Benefits:


Please contact your Veteran's Administration Representative to complete all required forms. Once completed, SJU will certify your enrollment and payment will be credited toward your tuition.  


Yellow Ribbon is only for students that receive 100% on chapter 33. You must submit the Certificate of Eligibility for SJU to verify.


More information regarding VA Benefits may be found at:

Rating:Rating of 5 Stars3 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 16125-135
  • Date Created: 09/20/2012
  • Last Modified Since: 07/02/2013
  • Viewed: 1668
Welcome Guest
Help Desk and Customer Support Software by Parature