Office of Student Records and Financial Services

Hawk Central Online

How do I notify the University of an address change?


You may complete the pdf Change of Information and submit it to Hawk Central.

You may submit the consent form and documentation via:

  • Fax: 610-660-1019
  • Email: Send from your SJU email account to with the form attached
  • In Person: Drop off the form to Hawk Central in Barbelin 121
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 16125-14
  • Date Created: 6/19/2012
  • Last Modified Since: 12/13/2012
  • Viewed: 921
Welcome Guest
Help Desk and Customer Support Software by Parature