Book vouchers are available to students with excess financial aid on their Tuition Account up until the end of the add/drop period each semester.
- Cards are distributed in increments of $50, $100, $200, $300, $400 and $500 (based on availability).
- Book Voucher Cards are non-refundable.
- Book Voucher Cards can be used in the SJU Bookstore and/or online.
- There is no expiration date. The book voucher card can be used until the balance is $0.
To find out if you have an excess of Financial Aid on your Tuition Account, go to The Nest:
- Go to the Tuition & Aid page
- Scroll down to "Administrative Services"
- "Student Records and Payments"
- "Tuition Account Summary by Term"
To apply for a Book Voucher:
- On campus, you may obtain your Book Voucher by directly visiting Hawk Central in BL 121.
- Off campus, you may apply online.
- Using only your SJU email account, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. with your requested BooK Voucher dollar amount and with Book Voucher in the Subject line.
- If you are requesting a book voucher from a non-SJU email, your request will NOT be honored.
- Your request will then be reviewed and voucher information will be sent electronically to your SJU email account
- You do not have to be an online student to request a book voucher online.
When purchasing your books online, using your book voucher, please use the Payment option, “Gift Card”.
Vouchers are a first come, first serve basis.