Office of Student Records and Financial Services

Hawk Central Online

Why do I have a financial hold?

If you have a financial hold in MySJU, please follow the instructions below to view any outstanding financial items and or make payment.

How do I access my actual tuition account in between statements?

For your up to date tuition account information, please log into your MySJU account and go to:

  • School Services
  • Administrative Services
  • Student
  • Student Records and Payments
  • Tuition Account/Make a Payment


Rating:Rating of 0.5 Stars7 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 16125-25
  • Date Created: 6/26/2012
  • Last Modified Since: 8/9/2013
  • Viewed: 1241
Welcome Guest
Help Desk and Customer Support Software by Parature