Office of Student Records and Financial Services

Hawk Central Online

How do I assign access to users (parents, guardians, etc.) to view or make a payment towards my ebill?

To assign access to users of your ebill account (parents, guardians, etc.):

New Hawks

Log into the New Hawks Portal


  • "Assign access to Ebill"
  • My profile
  • Shared Access
  • Add Shared Access

Current Students

Log into The Nest:


  • Tuition & Aid page
  • Administrative Services
  • Student
  • Student Records and Payments
  • Student Bill
  • My profile
  • Shared Access
  • Add Shared Access


If you have completed the set up as an authorized user click here to go to the Log-in portal.

All information entered should pertain to the authorized user (parent or guardian) you are setting up.  You will also assign them a user ID of your choosing as well as their own password.

Rating:Rating of 1.5 Stars15 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 16125-26
  • Date Created: 06:26:2012
  • Last Modified Since: 04:08:2015
  • Viewed: 5903
Welcome Guest
Help Desk and Customer Support Software by Parature