All students must complete the online application to initiate the graduation review process.
You must apply on-line to graduate even if you do not plan on attending the Commencement ceremony.
- Important Dates:
- Commencement Date: Saturday May 19, 2018
Please review the Commencement Website for information about the Ceremony and other important information.
You may apply for graduation any time after you meet with your faculty advisor, keeping in mind the deadlines that follow. It is important that you confirm with your faculty advisor that you are on track to complete the necessary graduation requirements.
If you anticipate completing your degree at the end of:
||January 14, 2018
||January 15, 2018
||April 15, 2018
(last date for name to be included
in Commencement booklet)
||May 19, 2017
||August 15, 2018
||September 15, 2018
*If you anticipate satisfying your graduation requirements after the completion of an intersession course, please apply to graduate for the Fall term.
Please fill out and submit the on-line graduation application by logging into The Nest:
- Select “Classes & Registration” page
- Within the Graduation Area
- Select “Apply to Graduate”
- Once completed, you may review your application at anytime by selecting "View Graduation Application".
- In the screen below you will need to select and confirm your Major for your graduation application. As noted, if the information is not correct please DO NOT continue with your application-email firstname.lastname@example.org with any necessary corrections.
- From the drop down box below select a date for your expected graduation. This would be when you anticipate your degree to be awarded.
- From the drop down box please select your mailing address for your diploma. This will not change your permanent address on file. This will only be used for mailing purposes of your diploma. Please take into consideration that your diploma is mailed 4-6 weeks after your degree is awarded. The next screen will allow you to make any necessary edits or changes.
- If you need to add a new mailing address not on the above drop down menu, please do so here.
- Please indicate if you plan on attending the commencement ceremony in May.
- Enter your name exactly how you would like it to appear on your diploma. For legal name changes you must submit a Change of Information form to email@example.com.
- Please ensure the accuracy of your name and mailing address. This information will be used to populate the Commencement Book and for ordering and delivery of your diploma. If you will not be residing at your address on file, please submit an alternative address.
- Saint Joseph University will celebrate all graduation in May for all conferral dates listed above.
- Once your application is complete you may review it at anytime on The Nest Classes & Registration page.
- For challenges with the graduation application please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your application is reviewed by the University Registrar.