Choosing your courses
1. Navigate to the Student Records website: http://www.sju.edu/int/resources/registrar/
2. Choose “Courses”
3. Choose “Click to start your search…”
4. From here you can search for courses by their academic program. You can do this
through “subject” or “academic program”. Select your program then click “submit”.
5. Once you find the classes that you would like to register for be sure to record the
Class Registration Number (CRN) and keep them nearby. You will need that number
to expedite your registration process.
Understanding Your Class Schedule
• Crn=Class Registration Number
• Crse= Course Number
• Sec=Description of Course Section
o X_ _= Special Off-Campus courses,
o XPC=Performing Arts Cohort only
• Start Date=The week the course starts
• Days=Day(s) the course is held
o SU=Saturday and Sunday
• Title=Title of the course
• Times=Time the course will be held
• End Date=The week the course ends
• Credits=The number of credit hours
• Bldg/Room=The building and room the
course is held
o BL= Barbelin/Lonergan Hall
o BE= Bellarmine Hall
o CA= Campion Student Center
o CYN= Cynwyd
o MCS= McShain Hall
o MH= Merion Hall
o MR= Moore Hall/Overbrook
o MV= Mandeville Hall
o MX= Maguire Sports Complex
o PO= Post Hall
• Cap=Maximum number of students that can
enroll in the course
• Act=Actual number of students currently
enrolled in the course
• Rem=Remaining number of seats in the
• TBA or TBD = To Be Announced or To Be
Registering for courses
2. Select “My Courses” tab in the top-left part of the screen.
3. Select “Add or Drop a Class” from the left side of the screen.
4. Select the term you wish to enroll for by using the drop down box and clicking
5. Through the “Add Classes Worksheet”, enter the CRNs that you recorded from your
previous class search. Click “Submit Changes”.
You should now be registered for classes.
If you have technical issues please contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-660-2920.
For registration questions please contact Hawk Central at email@example.com or