Office of Student Records and Financial Services

Hawk Central Online

How can a visiting student register for courses at SJU?

Rating:Rating of 1.5 Stars3 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 16125-446
  • Date Created: 05:02:2013
  • Last Modified Since: 10:13:2015
  • Viewed: 1520
Welcome Guest
Help Desk and Customer Support Software by Parature