Office of Student Records and Financial Services

Hawk Central Online

Advising Centers at Saint Joseph's University

Please click on the link below to go directly to the appropriate Advising Center for information:

 College of Arts & Sciences Advising Support Center (CAS)-Undergraduate Day Students.

Graduate Arts & Sciences (GAS)-Graduate Arts & Sciences Students

William F. Leahy Advising Center (HSB)-Haub School of Business Students Day Students

Advising information for Graduate Business-Graduate Business Students

College of Professional and Liberal Studies (CPLS)-College of Professional and Liberal Studies Students

If you need any further information please contact Hawk Central at or 610-660-2000.

Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 16125-449
  • Date Created: 05:08:2013
  • Last Modified Since: 01:09:2015
  • Viewed: 3372
Welcome Guest
Help Desk and Customer Support Software by Parature