All communications from will go to the student's SJU e-mail account. Check your e-mail account frequently for status updates and next steps.
Below is important financial aid information for current and returning Saint Joseph’s University students. Please read and review the following information carefully:
- Returning students to Saint Joseph’s University must reapply for financial aid each year.
- If you are a first time borrower, completion of the Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note (MPN), is mandatory before federal funds will be sent to Saint Joseph's University.
- A new FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) must be filed each year. For questions about completing the FAFSA, please call the federal processor at 1-800-433-3243 or go to the FAFSA Web site at: www.fafsa.ed.gov
- After filing the FAFSA, financial aid packages will be available online @ MySJU in mid-June .
- STUDENTS MUST ACCEPT THEIR FINANCIAL AID AWARDS ONLINE BY LOGGING INTO THEIR MYSJU ACCOUNT
- If selected for verification please submit all required documents to Hawk Central within 45 business days. Verification is a process required by the federal government to verify the data submitted on the FAFSA for a percentage of financial aid applicants. Financial aid will not be processed until the verification process is complete. For more information, please click here.
To stay up to date with financial aid facts and deadlines: