Office of Student Records and Financial Services

Hawk Central Online

My employer offers tuition reimbursement. How do I arrange Employer Deferral with the University?

If your employer provides you with tuition reimbursement then you will need to complete the employer deferral application . This application will need to be completed for each semester you are enrolled and utilizing your employer's tuition reimbursement benefit.  The purpose of this application is to request deferment of the due date of your tuition to 30 days after the end of your class(es). This application is for part-time programs only.

  • Application must be received by Student Accounts Receivable Management  no later than one week following the Drop/Add date of the specified semester.
  • An Application must be submitted to SARM EACH semester including the $35 non-refundable, application fee.
  • Payment is due 30 days after the final day of the semester.
  • Proof of employment is required.
  • A late fee will be applied if payment is not made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Deferral Program (please refer to the application for details).

The tuition costs are the responsibility of the student. If payment is not be made in accordance to the terms and conditions of the Deferral Program the credit card number provided on the application will be charged the amount due.

When the course(s) have ended and you have received your grade(s) you will need to request a Tuition Reimbursement Form to give to your employer each semester.

Rating:Rating of 3.5 Stars17 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 16125-48
  • Date Created: 07/01/2012
  • Last Modified Since: 06/17/2015
  • Viewed: 6560
Welcome Guest
Help Desk and Customer Support Software by Parature