- A new application, including a $35 non-refundable application fee must be submitted EACH SEMESTER.
- Application Start Dates: Fall Semester = August 1st, Spring Semester = December 1st, Summer Semester(s) = April 1st.
- Application Submission Deadlines: Fall Semester = November 1st, Spring Semester = March 15th, Summer Semester(s) = July 1st.
- Employer Deferral Tuition Due Dates: Fall Semester = January 25th, Spring Semester = June 25th, Summer Semester(s) = September 25th.
- Tuition is due in full no later than 30 days following the last day of the semester.
- The tuition costs are ultimately the responsibility of the student. If payment is not made in accordance to the terms and conditions of the Deferral Program, the credit card/ACH information provided at the time of application will be charged the total tuition balance due.
- All payments made to your account from another source (e.g. student loans) will first be applied to your unpaid tuition. These funds will not be refunded until your tuition has been paid in full.
If you are a degree seeking candidate, all tuition and fees must be paid in full before diplomas/transcripts are issued. A late payment fee of $100.00 may be assessed if payment is not received by the deferred due date. If the entire balance is not paid in full within 30 days following the end of the semester, the University may take any or all of the following actions:
- Use credit card/ACH information provided at the time of application to pay all or a portion of the remaining tuition.
- Offset any financial aid refund, according to federal guidelines, that may have been or will be received without further notice.
- Place the tuition account with an outside collection agency or law firm for the full tuition amount due, plus addition collection and/or legal fees.
NOTE: YOU MUST PAY THE $35 APPLICATION FEE IN ORDER FOR YOUR APPLICATION TO BE PROCESSED SUCCESSFULLY! Once the course(s) have ended and your grade(s) are posted, your employer may request a Tuition Reimbursement Form, in order for you to receive tuition reimbursement.
If you have any questions after your application has been submitted, please contact The Office of the Bursar- 610-660-2400.
The following instructions are helpful hints to guide you through the Employer Deferral application process on the Nest. You can access the application by following this path: Go to The Nest/Tuition & Aid (top of the page)/Payment Options and Information/click link:Employer Deferral Application.
- Once you are in the application, READ THE PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY.
- Select the appropriate Term (submit).
- Semester charges will automatically populate on the application. Fill in your employer name & phone number (click - save application & pay fees).
- This takes you to the Enroll in Payment Plan page.
- Student Information Section - Fill in your Student Information.
- Payer Information Section - fill in YOUR personal information NOT your employer’s information.
- Payer Billing Preference Option – click the appropriate button regarding your preference for receiving bills and/or payment reminders.
- Create an On-Line Account or Use Existing Account Section – if you have not set-up an account previously, use the left side of this section to create an on-line account. You cannot complete the application unless you create an account. This will allow you to check your account status, pay your bill, adjust your budget and much more.
- Term of Use – REMEMBER TO CLICK THE “I AGREE” BOX. (Click Continue)
- Review Payment Plan information (Click Continue)
- This takes you to Sign Up For Automatic Payments page.
- Select appropriate method of payment and fill in all required information.
- Click “Sign Up”.
- Confirm information is correct and Click Continue.
- Review payment information and select $35 enrollment fee box and Click “Make A Payment”. Your Application is successfully submitted once payment is made. A memo is automatically placed on your tuition account to prevent future past-due tuition email notifications. Application will not be submitted successfully unless you pay the enrollment fee.
- If you do not wish to pay the enrollment fee at this time Click “My Account Home”. You will have the ability to go back at a future time to make your $35 application fee payment.