How do I access my 1098-T / Tax Documents on The Nest?

Office of the Registrar, Office of the Bursar, and Financial Aid

Hawk Central Online

How do I access my 1098-T / Tax Documents on The Nest?

Your 1098-T will be available after January 31 for you to download on The Nest

To Access the 1098-T on The Nest:

After you log into The Nest:

  • Go to the Tuition & Aid Page. 
  • Go to "Payment options and Information" section.
  • The 1098-T access button will be under the "Tax Forms" section
  • Select your tax year and submit

All 1098-T's should have your correct Permanent address.  If the form that you see is not correct please take the necessary steps to correct your address on file by following these instructions:


You may complete the pdf Change of Information and submit it to Hawk Central.
You may submit the consent form and documentation via:

  • Fax: 610-660-1019
  • Email: Send from your SJU email account to with the form attached
  • In Person: Drop off the form to Hawk Central in Barbelin 121

For additional information, please see the article: Understanding your 1098-T .

If you no longer have a Tuition & Aid page in The Nest, from the Home page:

Go to Administrative Services
Select Student Folder
Select Student Records and Payments
Select Tax Notification
Select Tax year


Rating:Rating of 3 Stars15 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 16125-49
  • Date Created: 07/01/2012
  • Last Modified Since: 08/13/2015
  • Viewed: 11076
Help Desk and Customer Support Software by Parature