Office of the Registrar, Office of the Bursar, and Financial Aid

Hawk Central Online

How do I obtain a Tuition Reimbursement Form to give to my employer?


We are pleased to announce you may obtain an official copy of your Tuition Reimbursement Form electronically 24 hours a day / 7 days a week!

Simply Log into The Nest:

  • Select "Tuition & Aid"
  • Go to:  Payment Options and Information
  • Select "Tuition Reimbursement Form"
  • Select the Term you are seeking reimbursement for and click Submit

You may choose to print your Tuition Reimbursement Form or save as a PDF.  If this form does not meet your needs please send an email Hawk Central and be sure to include the details necessary for your reimbursement.

Rating:Rating of 1.5 Stars15 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 16125-50
  • Date Created: 07/01/2012
  • Last Modified Since: 05/04/2015
  • Viewed: 5707
Welcome Guest
Help Desk and Customer Support Software by Parature