Student Activity Fee-Charged to all Undergraduate Day students ($180 per year divided between two semesters)
- Supports all social programming and activities throughout the academic year created by the Office of Student Leadership
- Offices also supported through this fee include:
- Multi-cultural Life
- Campus Ministry
- University Student Senate
- Programming Board
Student Orientation Fee-Charged to all Incoming Freshmen ($250) and Transfer Students ($90)
This budget is determined based on the count of students that are deposited and determined to be coming to campus in the Fall
- The student Orientation programs involve a variety of activities which are provided by trained student leaders and include:
- Multiple Meals
- A trip into the city of Philadelphia,
- Overnight housing accommodations,
- Class of 2017 t-shirt and
- Supplemental support materials
- Mini Orientation is provided on Move-In weekend for those students that were unable to attend the summer programs offered.
- The First Year Experience (FYE)- Inigo Program: is also supported by the Student Orientation fee
- Supportive activities throughout the first year
- Various "Road Trip" opportunities scheduled for first year students
- i.e. an example of an Inigo program for 2013-2014: The Inigo Day of Service provides an opportunity for first year students to come together as a group and give back to the greater Philadelphia area, working in nearby Manayunk and Roxborough neighborhoods, as well as along the banks of the Schuylkill River. Participants will be able to see first-hand the impact they can have on their community and learn a bit about the mission of our local community partners. SJU staff and upperclassmen will also work alongside first year students and share their knowledge about SJU's commitment to service.
Both the Student Activity fee and the Student Orientation fee are non-refundable.