University space request process

Office of the Registrar, Office of the Bursar, and Financial Aid

Hawk Central Online

University space request process

Request to use University space for a room or meeting is done via The Nest.

Instructions on how to use the Event and Room Scheduling Portal are here: null Portal instructions

Here is a link to access the Event and Room Scheduling Portal.

Please email any questions and concerns regarding the Event and Room Scheduling Portal to
Rating:Rating of 0 Stars1 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 16125-530
  • Date Created: 09/03/2013
  • Last Modified Since: 06/16/2017
  • Viewed: 5126
Help Desk and Customer Support Software by Parature