Tuition Rates are effective as of Summer 2018
|Per Credit||Graduate Art & Science Programs|
|$870||M.S. Health Services (online and campus programs)|
|$870||M.S. Criminal Justice/Public Safety (online and campus programs)|
|$953||M.S. Computer Science|
|$765||M.S. Education (online and campus programs)|
|$1021||Interdisciplinary Doctorate of Education Program for Educational Leaders|
|$870||M.S. Organizational Development and Leadership (online and campus programs)|
|$50||Advanced Sciences (Per Course)|
|$250||Biology Lab Fee (Per Course)|
|$50||Computer Science Fee (Per Course)|
|$175||Graduate Psychology Lab Fee|
|$55||Mathematics Fee (Designated Courses)|
|$100||Application Fee- Doctoral|
|$395||On-Line Organizational Development & Leadership Residency Fee|
|$325||Wilson Reading Program Fee|
The Education Fee is a per semester/term charge of $100 to all graduate Education majors. This fee supports several student services within the Education Unit. The components covered under the fee support the following services for students.
· Graduate Education advising services.
· Administrative services related to the placement of students in field experiences, field work, practicums, and student teaching including the assignment of cooperating and supervising teachers. (Cost per student: $600)
· Classroom resources, instructional technology, and equipment.
· School partnership, accreditation and certification review, service, and student processing fees.
· Data collection, aggregation, and analysis of student performance in coursework and field experiences.
Tuition, Fees, Room and Board are subject to change by the Saint Joseph's University Board of Trustees.
Academic withdrawal Tuition refund schedule
Click here for information about tuition insurance
For a complete listing of all Tuition and Fees for the 2018-2019 academic year please refer to the following: Tuition, Fees, Room, and Board for 2018-2019